Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Years Changes

For the past couple of months I keep thinking I'm crazy or depressed or something. I started seeing a therapist who tells me I'm fine. This weekend I put my finger on the problem. I'm bored. I like freelancing, but it gives me too much free time. My plan is to find some day job that doesn't involve my mother and is flexible enough for me to continue taking photographs. It's going to be tricky because my only unfamily related steady employment was at Thundercloud (a local subshop) and Black and White Connection (not an inter-ratial dating service) and both of those were in the late nineties. One of my friends offered to get me a job at the Hickory Street Grill. I'm going to take it if I can't find anything better in two weeks. It should provide lots of funny fodder for my blog.

In addition to getting a job, hopefully I'm not going overboard on change, I want a roommate. I'm lonely living in such a big house all alone. I think I'm going to rent out the master suite. It has these great windows and bathroom and study nooke. I'd stay in there, but I like my dark little bedroom. If y'all know any young ladies looking for a place to live let me know. I have no idea how rent should be but I'm thinking something between $500-$650 depending on what we do with the bills.

And I know you have all been wondering. Scott dumped me. Or he wants to take time off or something. I have no idea. I'm heart broken about it, but putting all of that energy into fixing my life. My newyears resolution is to start drinking cola again instead of smoking. Not sure if I'll get as much housework done, but its going to be great. One bad habbit for another.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rafferty said...

welcome back.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home