Thursday, February 16, 2006

Progress


My productivity peaked in the last 24 hours. I caved and purchased a monitor calibrator , the difference is night and day! I defragmented the computer and removed all of the unused programs freeing 13 gigs on my master drive! Yipee. The computer is running smoother than ever.

I've been formating and correcting the work for the progress show. In some ways I almost wish I hadn't invited cambrai to put up work. Her work is AWESOME but I found more work that I'd like to show. We are getting together today to pick out prints and sizes and stuff. Should be fun. I'll just have to show the music work again sometime. It is a tough choice. On the one hand I'm relieved not to pay for all the framing and printing, but a solo show during sxsw would have been cool... oh well. Too late now. Here is a tease of what is going to show next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home