Monday, January 02, 2006

Breaking Up


Dear Cellphone,
I loved you dearly, but this relationship isn't working. Lets take some time off. If you could just hold a charge and look more like a treo and less like a maxipad mabye I wouldn't be doing this. And stop telling your friends I'm on the rebound. Just because I gave up on Cingular, purchased a new phone, switched to Sprint, and got a different number the day you stopped working dosen't mean I was looking for a new relationship. It just worked out that way. Besides, I paid more for the new phone wiht cash so I'm not under contract anymore. Who says freedom can't be purchased. Again. I'm so sorry about this. I'll leave your voice mail on so I can get messages from my friends, but I'm done taking you out on Saturday nights. Best of luck in all you do. Even if it is just sit in my desk drawer and age.
Formerly Yours,
Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home