Saturday, March 25, 2006

RRRRGGGG

I'm so frustrated. I had to get a new laptop this week because my other one stopped working so I ordered one from Dell. It arrived on Monday after SXSW but I was too busy to spend anytime with it until today... they only thing I did to it when it arrived was take it out of the box and plug it in - and remove the irritating dell programs it came with like word and paintshop.

So - my mom was at my house on Wed getting the place ready for my brother to move back in and she threw away lots of stuff she thought was junk - INCLUDING THE BOX MY COMPUTER CAME IN. I had not taken any of the system disks or warranty stuff out of the box before it got pitched and now all that stuff has been picked up by the garbage man and is long gone.

I've written an email to dell, but my hopes aren't very high. *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Eccentric Cycles said...

Mr. Notebook might be able to sell you a standard Dell Notebook OEM kit for fairly cheap if you play it right. Dress properly, smile a lot, and pout at the right times. You know the game... *sigh*

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home