Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Flaming Lips - (happy)!


Photographed the Flaming Lips at Lollapalooza.It was one of the funnest shows I"ve photographed in ages. It put a huge smile on my face. Speaking of smiles... I made a great smile joke today and the inteded reciever didn't laugh. He IM'ed me a smiley face followed by an explimation point (mathmatically happy factorial) The joke was I responded with "happy factorail is darn near Nirvana). Te he he ... just blending calculus and 90's rock bands. Anyways.

The crowd went NUTZ with the Flaming Lips played. They put on a great show. Everyone who I talked to who was at the show said it was one of those great moments!!!

Unrelated Mary trivia. I'm in one of the last scenes in thier documentary. I was making stills for one of there videos and the camera pans past me. :)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home