Wednesday, June 14, 2006

second day

of waiting for my oven to arrive. its paid for - but they rescheduled my delivery and now they are 2 hours late, again. i tried calling but got no answer.

i've been in a wedding fog for the last few days. some folks i did a wedding for weeks ago wanted me to renumber the photos so they were all in order. oh what a task!!! my weddings now are in order, but in the olden days they were not. i spent 8 hours fixing the numbers. my computer crashed at least a dozen times (amazing because usually i can't get my computer to crash) rrrg. anyways. i'm way to nice and i fixed the problem. (arguable if it was really a problem.)

now i'm designing an album. so much fun.

r made fun of me last night because i didn't know it was the stones on the radio. i was a beetles fan. what can i say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home