Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Out of touch....


Gmail why have you forsaken me? I'm only blogging because I can't check my email. AHHH. I feel so out of touch. I check my email hourly. With out it I can't get the rest of my work done for the day. I have come to depend on it as a place to store address, phone numbers and I NEED TO READ MY EMAIL!!!

The photo is from Willie's ranch in Luck. I was invited out to take some photos of a band recording. Best part is the sound engeneer liked me and has invited me back to do some stills during the summer. He said he was tell Willie about this great still photographer (instert my name here don't want google to find my blog)

Ok. I'm going to walk the cat. Ahhh. Not having email makes me sick to my stomach, or maybe I'm just hungry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eccentric Cycles said...

Ummmm, so, between the captions "Posted by M@**" and "Originally uploaded by S****Ph*t*gr@phy", I would guess that this blog would be positively keyed for a Google search of your name.

This isn't so, though. One gets your web site, your Flickr archive, and your other blog (is that your public side?), among other things, but not the hat rack.

So, I guess you're succeeding at keeping part of your published life off the keyword radar. Well done... :-)

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home