Thursday, May 04, 2006

Deviated Septum



That isn't just any deviated septum - it's mine! The only way to fix it is with Septoplasty. I would have never noticed had it not been for a creepy doctor I visited a few years ago. While examining me he said I had one of the most deviated spetums he'd ever seen and it was a miracle my nose isn't crooked. he also asked me to have drinks with him sometime, but thats another story.

lately I've been having trouble opperating the skinny nostril and I think it maybe the culprit for my frequent sinus infections and headaches. i can't figure out why my ear nose throat doctor (my only doctor besides my girlly doctor) never suggested i have it fixed. i'm not much of one for expensive painful medical procedures, but i think i'm going to suggest it next time i have to go in for antibiotics because of the painful infections in my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home