Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thank you for not coming for the STORM


IMG_0037
Originally uploaded by SleddPhotography.
Wow. Glad noone actually came when I called them to come watch the storm!!! My angels must be watching out for my friends. The tree next to my house fell on my driveway and would have CRUSHED any cars not in the carport (only room for my car.) So. Wow. What luck that noone came. I have no idea how I'm going to get my car out. I've asked my mom to bring home the chain saw. The city is such a mess. Down trees everywhere. I'm worried it'll be days before I can get my car out. *sigh* i have a wedding to photograph this week. I went ahead and reserved a car from Avis for the shoot. Maybe I should reserve one for the whole week... hmmm... bet lots of people are going to be renting cars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home