Monday, May 29, 2006

I'm famous!!!

Yipeee. Strange thing. I picked up a magazine at the gym because it was the LOST collectors edition (of entertaiment weekly) and Scott and I are huge lost fans. I left the magazine at his place and never got around to reading it. Today when I got to his house he was laying on the couch looking at the magazine - then he turned it twords me and there on the page was one of my photos!!!! It was a photo of the band v0xtr0t. I was first very excited, but then i realized the never paid for the photo, it ran with out my name and they didn't ask if they could use it. I'm excited that my photo is getting national exposure but I WANT MY NAME TO RUN ON MY WORK, or at the very least I'd like a nice paycheck.

1 Comments:

Blogger roxanne said...

oh. dang. curses upon their theiving heads!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home