Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Oven


Rrrrg. My oven has been broken for the last four months. Initially when it broke I made a new custom handle for it but the fix only lasted for a little while. So I tried ordering the missing part and it is impossible to find. I hired a fellow to come by and fix it for me. He said he'd order the parts and then a month went by. When I called him today he said he wasn't able to order the parts because they no longer make them. THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW!!!

So I thought I'd just get a new oven. Sadly my entire kitchen's formyka is done in the color of the oven, Almond, and that color is no longer made. AHHH!!!!! So I spent the day calling used appliance shops looking for like new, or in any shape, almond colored gas ranges.

I only found one in town and I'm not even sure it is the correct almond color. Not to mention by the time it is delivered and installed I'll be paying as much for this used oven as I would just buying a white one from Sears. Oh what to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger roxanne said...

look out mary there's a carcass attached to that piece of kindling you've gathered...

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home