Tuesday, May 30, 2006

job interview

i'm nurvious. i have a big job interview today. i made it past the first stage of interviews and today is the final round. the job is shooting stock photography for a big agency in town. it would be work for hire and they edit everything. meaning all the money is up front and they make any residual profits. i'd work five days a week once every month or two. the nice part is it pays enough in the one week to support me for the whole month so (in theory) i could stop taking lots of little jobs I don't want to do and focus on my big goals. they want to see all new work that isn't on my website. this is scary. all of that work has been out for a while and people have liked or disliked it and i'm comfortable. most of my new work has been seen only by the person buying the photos. YIPES. it'll be ok. i just need to focus and be my regular charming self.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eccentric Cycles said...

How did it go?

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home