Friday, November 17, 2006

I can't win.

RRRRRGGGGGG. I made two shocking discoveries today. The first was that my computer monitor has been HORRIBLY mis calibrated for the last few weeks. I just got back lots of proofs and everything is ORANGE. This could be a big problem with the show I'm hanging in December. I've already ordered some of the large prints and I have no idea how the color is going to look. This whole thing is a bit heart breaking.

In other bad news I discovered a cash of my mail. For the last three weeks my brother has been hiding all of my important mail in a bag on the dining room table. All of my bills and paychecks and solicitations. I can't express how frustrated I was to discover all of the people who have been telling me "the check is in the mail" were telling me the truth and I look like an idiot for getting things.

I do have a speck of good news. My pal Ben helped me install my new fancy computer monitor. I love it. How I ever survived with out 24" of wide screen goodness is a mystery to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home