Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Whole Body Cleanse


It's trendy to do these things so I hopped on the wagon. Hello - 8 giant fiber pills, 3 laxatives and a super milk thistle for good measure each day. Not much to report so far except for me wishing I hadn't eaten a giant piece of cheese cake for lunch. The diet booklet that came with the cleanse didn't spacifically mention that I shouldn't eat lard-laden-delicious-deserts, but it implied it. I'll keep you a breast of any changes I feel, unless y'all don't want to hear about that stuff. I bet y'all don't. On second thought I'm going to keep the awakenings of my bowels to myself. If you want updates email me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Day 3 and still nothing to report. I'm not sure if this is because on days 4-14 I'm going to feel much worse than average, or if I'm pretty clean inside. I'm hoping the later. I was vegitarian for 8 years and I still don't eat red meat or lamb or pork (usually). Who knows. Maybe the 3 hours I spend sitting in the sauna have me clean as a wistle. I guess the other option is I haven't altered my diet enough. (ie I'm still eating cheese cake and "honey" flavored breakfast cerials.)

6:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Day 7
The half way point. Still nothing to report. I miss getting to go for runs and lifting weights. I kinda want my money back. We'll see if the second half is just like the first.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home