Friday, January 13, 2006

Worst mood ever.

Waaa waaa waaa. I'm UNHAPPY. I lost my credit card case with all of my cards in it... including by not limited to my drivers licence, insurance card and barnes and noble gift card. RRRg. I'm just kicking myself about this. Worst part is I canceled all of my cards but because today is Friday and Monday is a STUPID bank holiday I won't have any credit for a week. YIPES. I have a company to run. I need to be able to spend money. I don't want to have to do it the old fashioned way and write checks. Rrrg. Boo hiss. Maybe I'll set up a paypal acount and all of my loyal blog readers can float me. It also erks me because my mom gave the case and I really liked it. It had wonder woman on it.

I'm also in a bad mood because my older brother moved all of his stuff out of the house. I'm happy to have his stuff gone, but he took some of my stuff with him when he went. He also practically trashed the place. I know he took most of my good tools, but I haven't figured out what else he tooks. It really irks me because I know I have zero chance of getting my stuff back. My big brother sucks that way. He isn't a rational human being so reasoning with him never works. Rrrg.

I'm going to drink some hot tea and read my book. Too bad I gave up the lefties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home