Sunday, November 26, 2006

Wild Idea

The last two weeks have been spent working on the upcoming art show "Open House". I'm happy with most of the selections, but I'm worried the color on some of the works before the monitor may have poor color correction.

All the making of work for myself has inspired me. I want to work on more of my own photos. I've said that so many times, but now is the perfect time for it. Wedding season is over so I have money in my pocket and time on my hands.

One crazy idea I have is to pick two friends and photograph them crashing weddings. In each photo I'd have the couple doing something silly. The objective would be for none of the brides to know what is going on. Unfortantley, the potential for ruining my wedding business is to high for me to actually do it... but it would be fun. Maybe when I decide to stop photographing weddings I'll give it a try. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home