Monday, January 16, 2006

Cold and Stormy Weather


Makes a girl wish she had a cute boy to kiss. *sigh* All in good time. I've decided to make my first big equipment accusition for the new year. I'm buying a battery powered strobe kit from Ebay. I've figured out to the dime how much I can bid before I won't be able to pay my bills. Life is the most fun when you bid with all of your chips. I still can't find my wallet. Not being able to charge things on my credit card or get money out of an ATM has been interesting. MLK thanks for having your birthday when I really need money. *sigh*. Even worse than the money is not being able to check out library books. Being poor is ok, but poor with nothing to read is not acceptable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eccentric Cycles said...

My personal title for this photo is "Miss Chief". I know, I know, I don't get to name them, but I did anyway. :-p

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home