Saturday, December 09, 2006

Babies = Germ Bags


Don't be fooled by the giant heads or tiny clothes. Babies are GERM BAGS. They terrible colds and viral infections waiting to happen. I've been doing Christmas cards the last few weeks so I've been in contact with many a little slobbering cutie pie. One of them gave me Hand Foot Mouth. I terrible malady that causes sores/blisters on the palms of the hands, souls of the feet, back of the mouth and in the diaper region. To make things extra special it comes with a fever and lack of appetite. The blisters on my hands don't seem to be getting any better and last night I started balling because I couldn't sleep and I couldn't itch because I'm worried they are going to get infected. Moral of the story is wash your hands in the event that you are in the same room with a baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home