Thursday, June 14, 2007

Going to be an Aunt

Well. I'm going to be an aunt. My brothers ex-girlfriend is having a baby. Not sure the math works for the babies due date, but when does it? No one ever talks about the baby (a girl) and when we do talk about her she is usually referenced as "it" or the "b-a-b-y". Because baby's mama lives in Seattle and has a 7 year old I didn't think much of the whole thing. Then she announced she is coming for a visit in August when the baby is 8 weeks. This got my attention. She recently lost her job and my bro can't travel because of the probation ... so. I'm guessing she'll move into the house my office is in. I've been sniffing around for a commercial location. Everyone claims she won't move in here, but I don't buy it. It's easy to have nothing to do with a b-a-b-y who lives in another time zone and is still in utero. She will be much harder to ignore/deny when she is on our doorstep. Not sure what I think about all this. Honestly I just hope she is healthy and her mother has no intentions of swindling the family. Sorry I'm not nicer. Trust is as trust does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home