Monday, December 25, 2006

Cutest puppy EVER


Talk about cute!!! My new puppy is something else. I bring him home next week. We are still talking about names. I'm leaning to Blue (for my old hometown) or Rusty.

I'm in Florida with Scott for Christmas. We are having a great time. Last night we had drinks at the Ritz and then went to the late night service at a tiny Episcopal church on Saint Georges Island. Scott's sister and future brother in law are also in town. We've been having a great time hanging out together. Best part is we are staying in a swanky condo with an amazing view of a very clean very empty beach. :)

My only complaint is the hand foot mouth is getting worse. The skin on my hands is coming off in sheets and my feet look like pizza. I'm also sort of nauseous. The nice part is I have my puppy to look forward to so there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home