Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Time Off

My last official photo shoot for the year was on Saturday night. I'm happy to have some time off. Between now and mid March things in the photographic front should be pretty quite. The only chatch is I'll have to remember not to spend too much money, because I won't be making any. :)
This year has been an amazing for me and my little company. I've come so far. I finally feel like I have a career and I'm making enough money to support myself. Quiting a day job to start a business is no easy task and the first two years are supposed to be the worst. I'm almost to the two year mark. Yipee!!!!

The sores on my hands have no relented. They are red and itchy. Today I'm going to the acupuncturist to see if he can give me any relief. *sigh*

I got new photos of my puppy from the breeder this morning. He is being attacked by a toe headed child in these. :) When they advertised that puppies grow up well loved and underfoot they mean it. In my extra nerdy way I've read 5 books on puppies from the library this week. All of which seem to disagree about many dos and dont's of puppy raising. The most important things to me is that he is ok with cats and children and that he will come when he is called and doesn't bark neurotically. If I can teach him other things great - if not I'm ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home