Thursday, February 22, 2007

Old dogs.

Tonight at a bar I was trying to explain to a couple who wants a new Pomeranian that they should adopt one from a rescue. I was using the logic that they are old people dogs and when old people die there dogs often end up in rescues. My only proof for my claim is that my pal Edwin has a rescue dog that came from an old persons estate. Great dog. So calm, although morbidly obese. I looked on petfinder and... it appears my claim was incorrect. It is much easier to find an "aussie" mutt than it is to find a PomPom puppy. Oh well. Sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong.

In other news I had my broken washing machine fixed today - it cost $81 and only took the guy like 10 minutes to fix. I even think he spent a lot of that time pretending to be busy. Such is life. The good news is I took my Oreck to the Austin Vacuum repair place and they fixed it for $2.50!!! Yea for fixing thing instead of replacing them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home