Wednesday, February 14, 2007

True Love.


Happy Valentines Day! True love gives Elpha shelving units on this most romantic day of the year. :) I couldn't think of a better gift to receive. I'm really excited about having a new, organized, place to put my clothes.

Tonight we are having a dinner party for a dozen people. If you are reading this and you weren't invited it wasn't because I don't love you - it was because we live in a TINY house. We are going to serve shrimp and grits, greens, salad, and ice cream pops for dessert. It's been ages since I've thrown a dinner party and I'm whole heartedly looking forward to it.

The photo above was from a practice session with one of my customers kids. I keep looking at the photo and being amazed by it. This image speaks to me! It is intimate and compelling. The dots above her head echo the expression on her face. If only I could do this every time I pick up my camera. The new 50mm lens is helping. Funny a pro photographer with 7 ($1500) lenses chooses to use the most traditional of them daily. This lens has re-awakened my desire to shoot wide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home